My best friends, Majorie & Brooke, went with me on a getaway a few weeks ago. We went to St. Simons Island, an island off the southern coast of Georgia. It was the most relaxing three days! We rode bikes around the little town to do shopping and ate at great restaurants. We played on the beach, played cards, and had a "Gone With The Wind" marathon (we watched the whole thing in one night). I am amazed at these friends of mine... we have so much fun together and yet we can also have deep serious conversations about life. I am a lucky girl!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Moms Gone Wild
My best friends, Majorie & Brooke, went with me on a getaway a few weeks ago. We went to St. Simons Island, an island off the southern coast of Georgia. It was the most relaxing three days! We rode bikes around the little town to do shopping and ate at great restaurants. We played on the beach, played cards, and had a "Gone With The Wind" marathon (we watched the whole thing in one night). I am amazed at these friends of mine... we have so much fun together and yet we can also have deep serious conversations about life. I am a lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I love getting away with the "girls". It keeps me sane.
Post a Comment