Friday, July 25, 2008

Utah

We have been back from our trip to Utah for a week now and I still don't want to leave the house. After spending a month living out of a suitcase and traveling across the country, I've become a home body. We had a really great time seeing all our family and a few friends. I love pictures way more than writing so I'll let the photos do the talking...

The Holley side...


The Evans side...


Riding horses at Grandma & Grandpa Evans house, with Sienna.


Eating "Valentines" Cookies, ummmmm!


The Guitar Hero


In the mountains of Utah, above American Fork Canyon. The kids were amazed by the BIG mountains.


On the way out to Utah we stopped at Arches National Park to do some hiking. The red rock country of Southern Utah is one of my favorite places on earth.


AAHHHHH! At the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point, near Lehi.


Cousins in the Corn. My parent's backyard.


Trevor discovers a COLD mountain stream!


2 comments:

Катя said...

Such a cool pictures!

mom o' seven said...

I loved seeing your pictures. It was such a wonderful time having you all here. I hope we made memories that will last a life time. I was amazed at how many people lived in our house for a whole week, and we are all still speaking to each other (ha ha).
Love you guys
Grandma