Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Baaaaack!

Remember the first day of school? Your excitement level was usually disproportionate to your age... smaller age=big excitement, bigger age= small excitement. So it is with the Evans boys, Nathan and Trevor couldn't wait while Alex is feeling a little less enthusiasm. My excitement scale was definitely proportionate to my age, which turned to 34 on the first day of school. Time to myself was a great birthday present (although I do miss them during the day sometimes!).

Trevor begins first grade with a grin! Mrs. Hall will be helping his brain grow this year. One of his best friends, Logan, is in his class which brought great joy to his heart!


Alex is a fifth grader... big man on campus! He has 5 periods and 5 teachers which help him get used to the schedule for junior high next year. I was allowed to come to his first class and take his picture even though he is older (he is so nice to his Mom). I don't think I will get away with that next year!


Green Acres is the place to be!... We have heard Nathan singing this song all summer as his excitement grew to attend Pre-K at Green Acres Preschool. Imagine my surprise when he clung to me and cried when I dropped him off! He got over it really quick though and now will jump out of the car when we drop him off, as long as he gets his "kissing hand" from Mom.

2 comments:

Lyndsi Loser said...

They all look so good! They are all so big! We love them!

Valerie said...

Look at those handsome boys! Wow! How does it feel to have all this new free time! Great, I bet! We send all our love and hope the boys all have a great school year!