Sunday, December 6, 2009

Many Thanks

Another trip to Arkansas! Thanksgiving week was full of fun in Arkansas. The weather was fabulous most days which gave us the opportunity to play outside a lot. The kids got to sleep over at Grandma & Grandpa's house, play at the park, see a movie, eat a most delicious Thanksgiving meal, and play tons of video games! And the adults got to have many rounds of Rumikub, play & watch hockey, see a movie, eat a most delicious Thanksgiving meal, and talk, talk, talk! We have much to be thankful for, God has blessed our lives.






I love you man!

Dan scores a goal!

Killer slap shot!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the look seeing all the cousins together. They are all so grown up.

Valerie said...

This was such a fun week. I am so thankful to have you guys in our life!