Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Loving Life 2010

Facebook has claimed my computer time! I have not updated this blog in a LONG time, which means many of you have probably stopped looking at it, but I have a little extra time (we are snow/iced in) so I'm going to write a few thoughts. As we begin a new year, I want to share my thoughts on the past year. I think of one word, Blessed. Because I live my life through pictures, here are some of my favorites from last year...
Our family cruise to Mexico

At Tybee Island Lighthouse 

Playground while camping (lots of camping last year!)

Alex graduated from elementary school (he led the parade of 5th graders through the school)

Visit to Arkansas

Centennial Olympic Park, We love ATL

Grandpa taught the kids to fish!

Grandma camping with us in Alabama

My Brooke moved to Florida :(, another reason to visit Florida!

Dan surfing... my two loves, Dan and the beach!

Grandma & Grandpa camping with us in Helen (love Nathan's face!)

Boating with friends

The best holiday... Halloween!

Girls trip (I went on a lot last year, a most for all women!)

I thank God for my friends (my Georgia family)

Alex's best friend, Tanis
Greg and Tiff visit, glad we live near Talladega! :)

Thanksgiving in Utah

 
Indulging sometimes :)

My life is right here... love that handsome man!

Steph and Tiff visit, Savannah Mother's day trip!

Christmas in Tennessee with Breidings

Trevor's baptism, love that boy!

Holmes visit, great way to end the year!


I am surrounded by so many amazing people! I have a life full of love and I couldn't ask for more. I thank each of you for making me feel so loved and happy. 

2 comments:

Laura said...

What a great year! I LOVE all the pictures. The coolest part of 2011 WOULD have been our visit to Georgia......but I guess having a baby in June will be fun too:)

Valerie said...

What an awesome year for you guys! Glad we could share part of it with you! Here's to 2011 being a great year filled with many blessings and love!