Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Viewing

We had our first apointment today for someone to view our house. Yeah! It's still a little early to sell, but if they liked it and the offer was right I think we'd sell now anyway, just to be done with the whole thing.

Dan has been feeling a bit sick today. There's a nasty bug going around with headaches, body aches and such. Some of our friends were down for most of last week with it so I really hope it doesn't get that bad for us.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Sweet! it would be wonderful to have it sold and to not have to worry about it. You could always rent it from the people buying?

The Evans Gang said...

No word on the showing. I hate it when real estate agents don't leave feedback. sigh...

Oh well, like I said, it's too early to be selling it anyway. We'd probably just squander the money away on drugs and alcohol anyway. :)

Laura said...

Hey did you guys see that couple from Georgia that one the Lotto. Why for the love of @$$ wasn't that YOU guys! :)