What beautiful pictures. I bet you had the time of your life. I'm so glad you got to go. Good luck on selling your house. Hope it happens soon. It may not be the best timing, but to be finished would be wonderful. Love y'all Mom
It looks like you guys had a blast! The pictures are so cool. I bet that they don't do it justice though. What a wonderful experience! We are glad you had fun!
The ruins were so cool! I've always wanted to see old historical ruins like that. The most amazing part was on the back left side of the big pyramid there was some "graffiti" carved in the side that said, "3rd Nephi can beat up 2nd Nephi", and "Lehi was here".
5 comments:
What beautiful pictures. I bet you had the time of your life. I'm so glad you got to go. Good luck on selling your house. Hope it happens soon. It may not be the best timing, but to be finished would be wonderful.
Love y'all
Mom
It looks like you guys had a blast! The pictures are so cool. I bet that they don't do it justice though. What a wonderful experience! We are glad you had fun!
WOW! It looks like you had an incredible trip.
Wow the Mayan ruins is something I want to explore! I bet it was amazing!! I'm glad you guys got to go!
Love you!
Erin
The ruins were so cool! I've always wanted to see old historical ruins like that. The most amazing part was on the back left side of the big pyramid there was some "graffiti" carved in the side that said, "3rd Nephi can beat up 2nd Nephi", and "Lehi was here".
Pretty cool stuff! LOL
-Dan
Post a Comment