Friday, February 22, 2008

Maiden posting

Hello everyone! This is a new venture for us. Hopefully it will help us all stay in better contact with each other.

We're still working to get ready for our move back to Arkansas. Dan starts in his new department in April which is too soon! We have our house up for sale and hope to have it sold by the end of summer.

The boys are doing really well. Alex is working hard in school to learn his multiplication tables, which so far has been a stuggle for him. He is now able to score 90% or higher on his 1's through 6's. Only 7-9 left to tackle which should be fairly easy since he already knows more than half of them by learning his 1's through 6's.

Trevor loves pre-k. His teachers just rave about how he excels at everything they do. They thought his dad must be a politician because of the way he is able to "work the room" to get what he wants/needs. Sorry guys...His dad is just a simple network engineer.

Nathan is a little "mini me" of Dan. He looks like him, talks like him, pouts like him, etc. It is just so cute to watch, and scary at the same time. I don't know if I can handle two Dan's around the house. The scary part is that I don't know which is worse - the older one or the younger one! LOL!

Well, that's it for the first posting. I'll put up some pictures soon and get this thing rolling.

Love you all!

3 comments:

Marj said...

I love this idea. This will to catch up with you guys after you move. Please keep the pic current. your fam pic is little out dated.

PS Mini Dan is my favorite
Love Marj

Laura said...

I am so glad you took the plunge! Don't worry about posting all the time....it took me a couple months to get in the groove of it. Now I try to post once every 2 weeks. I love hearing about the boys. Trevor being a politicians son is hilarious. He is a little charmer! Can't wait to hear more updates.

mom o' seven said...

Way to go Evan's Gang. Glad you could join us. We love you all and hope your move to Arkansas goes smoothly.

I loved hearing about the boys. They are growing so much. Tell Alex that I have a magic way to do the 9 times tables. I will show him when you come.
Love you all
Mom